iPad/iPhone and Android Users:
We are pleased to announce the release of License Manager for both iOS and Android. The iOS version compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. The Android version compatible with Android v2.3.3 or newer operating system.
Android License Manager is available on Google Play and Amazon App store:
or via Amazon at:
Steps to Register Product on Mobile Device:
1) Click on the License Manager icon
2) Select Register Online option atthe bottom of the screen
3) Enter the following three itemsin the text boxes:
- Serial Number: (enter your serial number to include dashes)
- Publisher ID: 40
- Project Name: (enter only the numeric portion of your product. For example, if you purchased product CD10165 or D10165 , enter the number 10165)
4) After successful registration, a prompt will appear asking: "Do you want to download associated PDF file(s)? Select YES to download your manual.
- Option. You can also download the manual from the publisher.
To download use the URL below but replace the numeric portion with your product number:
For example, if you purchase product CD10002 or D10002, change the download URL to look like:
How to Update License Manager:
1) Close both Adobe Reader and License Manager
2) Click the "Download Now" button above
3) When the pop-up window appears, click "RUN"
4) Complete the Setup/Installation Wizard
After the setup wizard is complete, open License Manager and click the "About" button. The updated version number should be visible.
Note - there are some anti-virus software programs that may prevent certain setup files from being installed. If you have a problem during installation please temporarily disable your anti-virus and try to install again.
How to Check for Updates:
To check for updates of License Manager, simply click on the "Check for Updates" button under the Register Online tab.