|Home All Categories Contact Us||Affiliate Account Cart Checkout|
For Tech Support please email us at: Sales@FordManuals.com
Things to check before contacting us:
1) Do you have the most current version of Adobe Reader (v11.0.01)? If not, please visit www.Adobe.com to download and install the most current version.
2) Do you have the most current version of License Manager. Most problems have already been corrected with the latest version. The most current version of License Manager is v12.6.5. See download and install instructins below:
To identify which version you have, open License Manager and click the "About" button.
Steps to Update:
1) Close both Adobe Reader and License Manager
2) Click the "Download Now" button above
3) When the pop-up window appears, click "RUN"
4) You may get a warning "Publisher Could Not be Verified" (that's us!) - click "RUN"
5) Complete the Setup/Installation Wizard
6) You're Done!
After the setup wizard is complete, open License Manager and click the "About" button. The updated version number should be visible.
Note 1 - there are some anti-virus software programs that may prevent certain setup files from being installed. If you have a problem during installation please temporarily disable your anti-virus and try to install again. Avast is currently the only known anti-virus software programs that yields a "false positive" alert. For Panda users, they must disable Panda to view the manual. The company has been notified of the false alert.
How to Check for future Updates:
1) To check updates of License Manager, simply click on the "Check for Updates" button.
|| Privacy | Report Piracy ||
|Copyright 2013 FordManuals.com||
|Powered by FordManuals.com|
|Page displayed in: 0.2813 seconds.|